Job Description –
Looking for Computer Analyst L2
- Documents, monitors, reports, and manages the resolution as part of problem management.
- Provides Advanced technical support to end users when cases are escalated from peer engineers and technical support professionals.
- Integrates computer solutions into core computer services. g. DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Security Solutions.
- Automate Installations, configurations, and updates to computer platforms.
- Actively participates in the identification of new user needs or program enhancements.
- Writes, reviews and/or maintains technical documentation.
- Accountable for changes to the Windows Operating System to improve performance and reliability
- Reports weekly status on projects
- Attends weekly staff meetings
- Manages Company risk relative to position
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable education/training (additional Four years’ experience in lieu of degree). Where education is substituted for experience, HS Diploma or GED from accredited institution, required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong Communication and Presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience with windows operating systems, deployment tools and architectures, computer platforms, computer vendor management, Active Directory support, DNS, DHCP and print services; creating, managing, and deploying Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and associated custom GPO templates for the virtual environment and Roaming profiles, virtualization, power shell, and other scripting tools.
- OS Deployment tools and architecture. g. Acronis, System Center, Flexera, MDT
- Advanced Adaptability to fast changing environment.
- Independent Analytical Thinking. Breaking down large complex problems into smaller components and addressing each component as a method to resolution to the larger problem.
- Experience resolving computer system issues
- Experience in Windows 7/10 Pro/Ent troubleshooting.
- Experience with Deployment, Patching and MDM solutions.
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell and CMD shell.
- Experience in Microsoft 365 use and support.
- Experience in Financial/Banking industry.
Skills Required – Computer Analyst
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Shift timings – Under 24/7 working environment (with rotating shifts)