Job Description –
Looking for Data Operations Lead.
MAJOR DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain an active relationship with the business users as well as act as liaison between the business users and the Data Services group.
- Manage and monitor all Data Integration and ETL jobs.
o Use JAMS Scheduler to develop, test and implement automated schedules that run a variety of Data Services jobs.
internal and external partner file exchange connectivity requirements.
- Develop and maintain logs for data trafficking into and out of the company
- Monitor and respond to requests for Data Services (e.g., ad hoc reports, custom queries for file generation, etc.)
- Participate in the assessment & design of jobs that require files to be exchanged with external or internal partners.
- Establish and maintain a file retention plan for all partner exchange files using Azure cloud storage for archiving purposes.
- Will act as Azure DevOps administrator to ensure all activities within the Data Services group are properly tracked, that include:
o Requests that come in through the Help Desk escalated to Data Operations
o Requests for new Reports, Analysis apps, data extracts, or file exchanges.
- Will use Automate to build and maintain RPA solutions.
- Review existing data services for efficiency
- Continuous monitoring and operation of APIs
- Train and lead resources who are responsible for monitoring and maintaining Data Operation’s schedules, jobs, and other services
- Ensure accurate operations documentation in place for every Data Operations activity.
- Will be responsible for promoting Power BI reports into production and maintain their data refresh schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience is required
- Minimum two years of experience. Experience in the Financial Services consumer lending field is a strong plus.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and basic working knowledge of SQL
- Working in an Azure DevOps environment is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and organize
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Skills Required – Data Operations Lead.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Shift timings – Under 24/7 working environment (with rotating shifts)