Robotic Process Automation
Accelerate your productivity with Fast and Error Free processes
Organizations are embracing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to revolutionize their operations and gain a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced business landscape. RPA services offers the promise of increased efficiency and productivity by automating repetitive, rule-based tasks, freeing up employees to focus on strategic and creative endeavors. This not only reduces operational costs but also ensures a higher level of accuracy and consistency in processes, which is critical for compliance and data quality.
At DCM we build a forward-looking RPA strategy, implementing technological tools, automating processes, and integrating platforms and services. We ensure you achieve a new level of operational excellence with both Attended as well as Unattended Robotic Process Automation services.
RPA Helps Your Enterprise Achieve
- Accuracy - Reduction of data entry and other manual errors
- Audit Trail - Maintenance of essential logs for governance and audit
- Consistency Configurations that automate manual, repeatable tasks
- Duration - ROI within the same year on RPA project timeline of 9 -12 months
- Productivity -Your employees can focus on higher value add activities
- Reliability - Software ’robots’ that plug into, and access, existing business software
- Right Shoring -Automate management of people and workflows across geos seamlessly
- Saving potential - Approximately 25% to 60% cost savings when you roll-out RPA
- Low Risk Non-Invasive Technology RPA can implemented over legacy systems and work processes
- Scalability -Dynamic workforce to scale-up or down-scale as per business requirement
- RPA Consultation
We help you build and identify processes that demand automation. As we streamline your productivity, we chalk out a roadmap for automation rollout. At Aspire, our RPA consultants recommend the right RPA tools and present you with automation PoCs.
- RPA Implementation
We structure and develop software bots with AI, ML, and several cognitive services for automation. Our RPA experts deploy your RPA solution and establish governance; while we also help you build an RPA Center of excellence (CoE) to scale your RPA project.
- RPA Support
At DCM, our support team manages, monitors, and optimizes your RPA project to manage your RPA infrastructure. We also offer RPA enhancements to ensure continuous improvement.
Our RPA Solutions
Finance and Accounting
F&A processes are probably the best customers for RPA since they involve a huge amount of paperwork. RPA enhances cost-efficiency, productivity, and accuracy by delivering faster cycle times at approximately 60% cost reduction.
Top Use Cases
- Accounts payable & accounts receivables
- Invoice Creation
- Financial Ops and Accounting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Debit / Credit Card Reconciliations
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Deposit Scanner Reconciliation
- Branch Wise Reconciliation of accounts
Supply chain & Logistics
RPA brings immense changes to the SCM industry by enhancing speed, cycle time, and reducing the scope of errors, allowing the staff to maintain a healthy relationship with the customers.
Top Use Cases
- Inventory management
- Supply and Demand Planning
- Shipment tracking
- Order-to-cash and P2P
- Custom House and FF invoice automation
- Automation of Supplier Note
With RPA, insurance providers can maximize their performance both in the back-end and front-end by automating their manual and repetitive tasks and focusing more towards delivering exceptional customer service.
Top Use Cases
- Claims Processing
- Underwriting & Pricing
- Policy Administration & Servicing
- Sales & Distribution
RPA is a perfect candidate for processes that frees a department from capturing data, updating and processing data, improving cost-efficiency and productivity. The HR department accounts for 65% of rules-based processes such as
Top Use Case
- Data management
- Employee onboarding/ Offboarding
- Compliance and reporting
RPA comes in handy to deliver automation to enterprise-level computing and end-user computing, allowing the employees to reclaim up to 40% of their time, and making their workplace more human-centric.
Top Use Cases
- Security, infrastructure, and data centers
- Citrix to Excel, hardware and collaborative tools